Guymon High School – CLASS OF 1971
REGISTRATION for 50th REUNION
SCHEDULE AND INFORMATION
- April 22, 23 2022
- Sheraton Hotel Oklahoma City Bricktown 1 N Broadway Ave. Oklahoma City OK 73102
- Friday April 22: Our reunion starts on Friday and at 5:00 in the BRICKROOM at the Sheraton Hotel. The room is reserved for us and there will be some Hors d’ oeuvres and a cash bar open for us only. If the weather cooperates the adjoining Tiki Bar will be open just outside our private room. Our private room closes at 10:30 PM.
- AFTERHOURS – The Class of 71 has secured a large suite for after hours and use almost anytime. The Fire Place Suite, Rm 1215. This is good for both Friday and Saturday.
- Saturday April 23: Activities this night will take place in the One Broadway Ballroom and doors open at 6:00 PM. The night will include a very nice Dinner, a Memorial Ceremony for our lost classmates, entertainment from some of our talented classmates and some games organized by classmates for you.
2 Ways to Register
1) Go to the website jimhitchgolf.com and click on the link in top right corner “GHS Class of 71, 50th Reunion Registration”. Complete the form provided and pay by credit card through PayPal, $75/person registration fee that covers all our cost for the weekend. You’re done!
2) Print out the form on the website, jimhitchgolf.com and click on GHS Class of 71 50th Reunion Registration. Fill out the form and include a check for $75 /person and mail to Linda Burk 807 N Academy Guymon, OK 73942. Please have the check to Linda ASAP.
HOTEL AND ROOM RESERVATIONS
We have a special rate at this hotel of $119 that will be honored through March 30 and then rates will go up. Call the Hotel at 405-235-2780 and identify as Group B18, Guymon 50-year reunion.
You can also use this link provided by the hotel to make reservations online, directly to hotel. Book your group rate for Guymon 50th Class Reunion Sheraton,OKC Bricktown