- Parents and siblings are welcome to join us for all meals.
- Parents are invited to play in 9 hole scramble on Thursday at 3:00, a 9 hole green fee and cart fee required for the parents.
- Registration Fee of $60 does not include golf carts.
- Caddies may drive golf carts and carry clubs but participants may not ride or sit in golf cart, player subject to penalty if violated.
- Golf carts are in short supply so if you can provide your own please do.
- After play please remain at clubhouse for group picture.
Thursday – June 4
Registration starts at 9:00 – all day
Practice Round – All day
Optional 9 hole Scramble 3:00 – Just for fun – Parents invited
JHM Long Drive contest 5:30 #10 tee – Boys and Girls Division
Friday – June 5
Participants meeting 9:45 am
1st Round Shotgun start 10:00 am
Official Drive Chip and Putt Qualifier 4:00 pm
Group Dinner 6:00 pm – families included
Saturday – June 6
2nd Round Shotgun start 9:00 am
Award Ceremony and Pictures following finish of play
*Qualifier for the National Drive Chip and Putt contest will take place on Friday June 7th following the first round of the Jim Hitch Memorial tournament. Estimated start time is 4:00 pm and this is a free event, no entry fee required. Sign up and get information at www.jimhitchgolf.com , or at the clubhouse at Sunset Hills Golf Course, or Drivechipandputt.com