2020 Jim Hitch Memorial
We are all aware of the disruptions of life from the current situation with COVID19. The Jim Hitch Memorial is no exception so please make note of the following SIGNIFICANT changes to the 2020 Jim Hitch Memorial, our 49th consecutive year. The following should answer most of your questions but if not please feel free to call 561-310-255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The date of the tournament is changed to Saturday June 27th, a one day tournament with a 10:30 Shotgun start.
- The field will be limited to the first 36 players
- The type of gift package and trophies will remain the same or similar as past years.
- There will be box lunches provided for players and parents but there will be no group meals or meetings.
- We must observe all the safety protocols required and recommended for the safety of all involved.
- Players must walk but they are allowed to have a caddie if wanted. Parents or Caddies may ride in golf cart but players are not to sit in or touch the golf cart during competition.
- This website is where you sign up for the tournament – but please ignore to time and dates listed and follow the information in this announcement.
PLEASE CONNECT WITH US ON FACEBOOK AS THAT IS WHERE WE WILL BE DELIVERING INFORMATION LEADING UP TO THE TOURNAMENT TIME ON SATURDAY JUNE 27, 2020, 10:30 SHOTGUN START
49 years of “Striving for Perfection”
Join the Tournament Now
Steve Braley: 561-310-2555
Sunset Hills Golf Course: 580-338-7404
Clint and Sons Beef Jerky
Everyone is excited! Clint and Sons Beef Jerky is a sponsor for the
Jim Hitch Memorial this year. Everyone sampled it last year and it
was such a big hit that they come on board to sponsor the
tournament. The family THAT OWNS Clint and Sons is even more
involved as participants in the tournament . . .
Results of 2018 Tournament
The overall champions of the Jim Hitch Memorial – 47th Annual
Left – Greyson Wallace – Champion – Guymon OK
2017 Jim Hitch Memorial Champion
2018 Jim Hitch memorial Champion
2018 Oklahoma High Champion…